Viloud is happy to announce the launch of our live streaming feature, which is available now with the latest update. We worked hard and listened to your feedback and request, and we are proud to announce our newest feature which will change how you can use Viloud.
With this new feature, with Viloud we can upload both live and on-demand videos to the cloud easily.
For live streaming, you can broadcast to Viloud from both RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) encoder hardware or software encoder solutions including but not limited to OBS, vMix, and Wirecast.
There are several unique features while live streaming through Viloud:
- Embed the live stream directly on your website or any website, or you can send the live stream to one or multiple Viloud channels. Viloud will automatically adjust this channel into a live state, and when the live session ends this channel will switch into an on-demand state.
- All streamed content will be recorded automatically so you can use it as on-demand content in your Viloud channels
- Live minutes streamed will be counted like minutes hosted on the Viloud channel
The live streaming feature is available starting from Viloud’s Business plan.
By live streaming with Viloud you can:
- Get ahead of the competition by starting your own live streaming or linear 24/7 live streaming TV channel
- Create a sustainable brand with long-term future
- Your Viloud channel is your own standalone platform that you own, one where you can stream content, engage your audience, and build a community around your topic.
- Reach more people that are outside your initial audience
- Take 100% control of your live streaming channel rather than relying on third-party platforms